Java / Angular Full Stack Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Java / Angular Full Stack Developer for our client in Addison, TX OR Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Around 10+ years of IT experience in design, develop & maintain multi-tier enterprise applications using Java related technologies such as SpringBoot, Spring Batch, RESTFul API’s, Hibernate, Node JS, Apache Kafka, Active MQ
- Proven Java experience using Angular 6.X
- Extensively used Node.js tools tool like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and used popular Node.js framework like Express and Resitfy to mock a RESTful API.
- Strong experience in configuring backend using various Spring frameworks features such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
- Worked on building Microservices/REST API’s / Containers / Kubernetes
- Experience in developing application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files
- Hands-on development experience using Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST to build, test and deploy identity Microservices.
- Building PL/SQL procedures,
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed to collaborate and work with multiple teams.
- Solid team player and excellent troubleshooting skills, proactively work on the issues and should be a self-starter