The SkillStorm customer is seeking a Test Technician who will be responsible for performing circuit board bring-up, design verification testing (DVT) and technology development testing of characterization platforms and reference designs.
- Participate in data analysis and report generation.
- Perform board bring-up and debug activities.
- Participate in the preparation of test plans and test reports.
- Perform lab and field design verification testing (DVT).
- Participate in development of test analysis tools and presentation formats.
- Interface with engineering design team to verify test results meet theoretical values.
- Generate test documentation consistent with internal ISO standards.
- Associates degree or 2-years college.
- Experience with test equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Familiar with personal computers and network systems.
- Good analytical , organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
If you feel you meet these requirements, please visit the Career Center at www.skillstorm.com to apply.
About SkillStorm: SkillStorm is the industry's fastest-growing staff augmentation and outsourcing company. We provide project management, engineering and IT solutions to many of the nation's elite organizations on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. With offices nationwide, SkillStorm offers a wide range of competencies and an unrivaled depth of knowledge while retaining the personalized approach to each client's business.
For more information on SkillStorm, please visit us on the Web at www.SkillStorm.com.
STRATA Contract job in Orlando