Our customer is seeking an Engineer.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining company's DirectX Windows graphics drivers
- Work in both a team and individual setting to deliver quality software to meet critical deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering or an equivalent degree
- 3+ years of C/C++ software development
- Windows development environment
- Windows driver development
- 3D Graphics APIs experience
- Automated build & test
About SkillStorm: SkillStorm is the nation’s fastest-growing I.T. Services company. We have been providing technology consulting, outsourcing and staffing solutions since 2002. SkillStorm can provide you with the right tools to ensure you have the best technology team in place to fuel your organization’s continued success. SkillStorm works with scores of fine companies, including many that rank among the elite Fortune 500 and has been setting the standard for customer service in the industry since inception.
For more information, please visit us at www.skillstorm.com.
STRATA Contract job in Ocala