Oracle / ETL Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking an Oracle / ETL Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Our organization is looking for a top-tier Oracle Developer to join our team. The selected individual will be responsible for developing complex ETL/models in data ware housing environment, involving technical design, development, testing, and migration of Oracle objects (spanning FTE, head count, Leadership reporting). Resource should have ability to create and debug Oracle code base & have prior experience working on database frameworks. Resource should be detailed and be accountable for migrations across environments. Resource should test and identify data anomalies/data patterns in huge data sets. Resource should have critical thinking to ensure all assumptions, constraints, behaviors are well thought through – and have good communication skills. Resource should have prior work experience in data ware house involving millions of rows transformation.
- HR/ Finance Data Domain experience
- 6+ years Data Warehousing experience, including manipulation/ transformation of millions of rows with optimal methods
- 6+ years experience with Oracle/ Exadata and SQL skills, including developing stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- 6+ years SQL & PL/SQL development experience with Oracle DBMS .
- 6+ years using TOAD, Unix Shell Scripting, Autosys, Jira, and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access)
- Experience in Master Data Management (MDM) concept, tools, and best practices
- Computer Science/Software Engineering (or related technical) degree or equivalent experience in field
- Enterprise HR (or other highly sensitive) Data Domain experience
- Technology Development experience in Financial Services/Banking Industry
- Advanced experience in Unix Shell Scripts, Autosys, and TOAD for Oracle
- Basic knowledge of Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, and other Big Data Analytics technologies
- Experience in Agile Scrum, DevOps, SAFe or Disciplined Agile ways of working & CI/CD Release Processes
- Expert in data regulation and exercises best practices in data management and governance
- Zaloni or similar Data Governance tool experience