SkillStorm is seeking a Military Outreach Coordinator to work in our Jacksonville, Florida office. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
As a Military Outreach Coordinator, you will build a team of program coordinators to assist in providing a career from anywhere in the world where they can work on your own time when it’s convenient for you.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 20 to 25 Hours/Weekly (3 days in office)
We are seeking candidates at the following location:
- Jacksonville, FL - Headquarters
- Will be working onsite typical corporate office setting
- Must be eligible to work in the US. We do not offer sponsorship.
As a SkillStorm Program Manager, you will:
- Lead a team of 20+ Spouses across the US at specified military installations
- Lead and coach a team
- Partner with Director Veteran Initiatives & Recruitment Lead to develop spouse hiring strategy
- Maintain weekly touchpoint with team
- Leverage military networks and relationships.
- Help spread the word about SkillStorm’s opportunities for veterans in transition
- Post job opportunities and events on social media
- Create, share, and engage with SkillStorm’s social posts
- Distribute materials to potential candidates
- Participate in online and in-person events
- Understand our job opening needs to inform potential associates
- Provide feedback to the marketing department regarding materials and support needed
The ideal candidate must be:
- Comfortable networking and creating content through both online and
- Outgoing and great communicator
- Understanding of how to utilize social media platforms
- Able to go on-site for networking and hiring events
- Must possess strong relationship with Military and Spouse Community
Founded in 2002, SkillStorm was built on the mission of accelerating careers in high-demand technologies. We hire, train, and deploy Stormers from all backgrounds and experience levels in today’s in-demand technologies such as AWS, Salesforce, PEGA, ServiceNow, and Appian.
We are committed to hiring and training college graduates and veterans for high-growth technology careers with our fortune 100 clients. Through these dedicated efforts, we are able to build a reliable, exclusive pipeline of high-quality, U.S.-based tech talent with the skills and clearance levels required to support our client’s critical technology initiatives.
As a flexible technology workforce partner, we provide fully formed tech teams at any level of experience, skillsets, and clearance. Stormers are deployed either at client’s sites or at our U.S.-based delivery centers.