Java Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Java Developer for our client in Addison, TX. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Basically we are looking for strong backend/middleware java developer with experience on any streaming platform (preferred).
However if the candidate doesn’t have any streaming experience, we would also consider senior java developer (+7years) with many exposure on different frameworks with assumption his experience will help him to learn streaming quickly.
Listed also desires skills (nice to have) but not a must
- The Data Architecture and Shared Capabilities (DASC) team is part of Data Analytics and Insights Technologies (DAIT) Org, provides technology solutions to Banks most of the LOBs. ESP (Enterprise Streaming Platform) team is part of Shared Services DAIT Team that provides real-time streaming technology for the Bank's Internal applications.
- Minimum 7+ years’ of relevant IT software experience (hands on technical development)
- 3+ years’ of IBM Streams experience
- Knowledge of Event Streaming or Event Driven Architecture.
- Deep understanding of multi-tier architectures and exposure to Core Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS), REST, SOAP, XML, IBM MQ
- Open source frameworks and tools such as Spring, Spring boot, Apache Kafka, Log4J/slf4J
- Database: RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL) and NoSQL (Redis, Cassandra, or MongoDB)
- Version control and build tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Ant, Git, Subversion)
- Prior experience of working with globally distributed teams
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Agile driven development
- Front-end Tech: Angular
- Strong understanding and experience with security implementations (e.g. SSL/mutual SSL, PKI strategies, SAML, oAuth, Siteminder, WS-Auth)