iOS Engineer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking an iOS Engineer for our client in San Francisco, CA. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- We are looking for potential candidates on Mobile app development to provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments. Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience
- To ensure success as an Sr iOS Engineer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, Swift & Swift UI and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user. Typically requires minimum of 5-7 years of experience.
- Designing and building native mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Experience working with Android Mobile Application technologies is a big plus. Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis. High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience. Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members. Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
STRATA Contract job in Santa Clara