Embedded Software Engineer
The SkillStorm customer is seeking an Engineer III.
- Help customers from the phone concept to entering carrier labs and ultimately to their user's hands.
- Part of this group deals with the common software that is used across all platforms: Boot, Peripheral Drivers, Board Support Packages (BSP), RTOS (both internal and 3rd Party), Power Management, Multi Processor Communication (RPC) etc.
- Enable and provide Software engineering services to station Software users.
- Work with handset manufacturers with Embedded Application and Wireless protocol Software.
- Interfacing with handset software developers and engineers to debug failures, enhance test procedures, develop scripts to automate debugging and document various procedures, and debug techniques.
If you feel you meet these requirements, please visit the Career Center at www.skillstorm.com to apply.
About SkillStorm: SkillStorm is the industry's fastest-growing staff augmentation and outsourcing company. We provide project management, engineering and IT solutions to many of the nation's elite organizations on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. With offices nationwide, SkillStorm offers a wide range of competencies and an unrivaled depth of knowledge while retaining the personalized approach to each client's business.
For more information on SkillStorm, please visit us on the Web at www.SkillStorm.com.
STRATA Contract job in Santa Clara