Full Stack Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Full Stack Developer for our client in Jacksonville, FL. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Immediate need for a full stack developer comfortable working on a small development team and functioning as a lead with minimal oversight.
- Technology stack must include PHP, Python, or Ruby with a modern framework, preferably Laravel or Symfony. Strong project/deliverable management skills. Well versed in standard industry techniques of source code management and SDLC, preferably utilizing Git and Atlassian toolset. Experience creating automations for routing and common tasks with a language like Python preferred. A broad experience of technology beyond development is preferred. Business domain is creating automations and tools in support of a production support team. Candidate will work closely with production support staff to understand their needs and develop solutions to increase efficiency and productivity for the production support team.
- 3+ years development experience in PHP, Python, or Ruby with a modern (MVC, object oriented) framework
- Expert end user Linux knowledge
- Enjoys solving problems
- Detail oriented and organized
- Linux VM provisioning, building, and administration
- Managing installation and upgrades of packages and dependencies on Linux
- Linux Scripting (bash, ksh, etc) to manage deployments and upgrades