SkillStorm is seeking military veterans with Active Top Secret SCI Clearance nationwide for entry level software engineer roles with Fortune 500 companies. NO CODING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, PAID TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED BY SKILLSTORM.
As one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT services companies, SkillStorm is dedicated to making your professional development our top priority. Through advanced training in high-demand technology, you’ll gain the skills, knowledge and experience needed to shape the future.
Entry Level IT Professionals Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- NO developer experience required
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) preferred
- Strong technical mind-set, including problem solving, trouble shooting, logical reasoning
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent status is required
- Must be open to relocation
- Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Active Top Secret SCI Clearance Required
SkillStorm stands out:
- Competitive salary
- Enterprise level technology training and certification
- Opportunity to work for Fortune 500 companies
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance with 401K
- Continuous mentorship and support
Founded in 2002, SkillStorm was built on the mission of accelerating careers in high-demand technologies. We hire, train, and deploy Stormers from all backgrounds and experience levels in today’s in-demand technologies such as AWS, Salesforce, PEGA, ServiceNow, and Appian.
We are committed to hiring and training college graduates and veterans for high-growth technology careers with our fortune 100 clients. Through these dedicated efforts, we are able to build a reliable, exclusive pipeline of high-quality, U.S.-based tech talent with the skills and clearance levels required to support our client’s critical technology initiatives.
As a flexible technology workforce partner, we provide fully formed tech teams at any level of experience, skillsets, and clearance. Stormers are deployed either at client’s sites or at our U.S.-based delivery centers.