C# / .NET Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a C# / .NET Developer for our client in Addison, TX. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- We are looking for an MVC C# .NET developer/onshore lead to join an existing Scrum team and build out enhancements to the vendor management system for Client. This system stores the core inventory and supplementary details of vendors that Client works with.
- NET (latest framework), C#, MVC 5, HTML/CSS, SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework, NodeJS, REST, and JSON
- Tools: Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server Management Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience working with Kendo UI
- Experience working in and Agile environment
- Must have strong experience in Object Oriented design and development
- Must have strong skills in SQL Server (views, stored procedures, data modeling)
- Kendo UI experience