C++ Developer / Feature Lead (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a C++ Developer / Feature Lead for our client in Plano, TX. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Client is looking for a lead C++ developer to help modernize their ATM software development processes in Plano, TX. Develop coding best practices, guide the development team, build frameworks, and champion the best approach to ensure maximum flexibility and speed to market. Partner with business team to define and prioritize incoming feature requests. The right individual will have a track record of continuous improvement, a servant leader mindset, and a belief in continuous learning to be successful in the role.
- 7+ years experience in software development
- C++ experience
- Object-oriented design and coding experience
- Understanding of Database design
- Define best practices, guide development team
- Responsible for code changes made by the development team, code reviews
- Help define incoming feature requests, determine best solutions
- Determine impacts to client and downstream applications
- Manage configuration and setting in Linux
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products
- Passionate, team player, with excellent communication skills
- CI/CD with Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with Tandem NonStop
- Comfortable working in Agile environment
- Willing and able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings face-to-face and via remote-working tools.