***The Federal Government and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) require all employees who work on, or in support of, federal contractors to provide documentation of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless legally entitled to a medical or religious accommodation. They may further require applicants to have lived in the United States for a minimum of three (3) out of the last five (5) years to be employed with the Company. These years of residence do not have to be consecutive.***
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This list of essential job functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
Business/Technical Project Management:
· Assigned to moderately complex projects, systems, or initiatives.
· Analyzes business requirements to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted
areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions.
· Prepares detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality
and enhancements to existing products/functionality.
· Facilitates and/or partners with other IT staff to facilitate a systematic process for capturing requirements. Works
with Operational Business Customers and other IT partners to capture requirements in a standard format that
can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
· Provides input into forecasting and project-planning for scope/requirements documents and/or vendor contracts
to minimize risk to on time, cost effective solution fulfillment.
· Collaborates with the Operational Business Customers and other IT staff in the design and development of system
requirements to ensure both fulfill the business and technical requirements.
· Prepares high level proposals that identify viable options to address the client's needs. Works with appropriate
parties to gain approval of proposal and initiate work.
· Prepares detailed test scenarios and assists in test execution for various system components.
Implement changes using a Systems Development Life Cycle:
· Using processes and associated tools, analyzes current system targeted for replacement/enhancement to determine
business and technical functions to be included in design.
· Works with Developers and other IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and
data between components.
· May determine the best-suited technology to meet the business requirements.
· Creates detailed program specifications from which a developer can code.
· Validates the design documentation with the appropriate parties and receives approval on these documents.
· Reviews final design documents to ensure that they clearly explain the work expectations.
· Clarifies design expectations. Answers business and technical questions. Researches and involves appropriate parties
to resolve more complex business and technical issues.
· Continuously assesses systems as business direction changes for impacts to existing designs. Understands impacts
and works as appropriate to determine best solution.
· Provides consultative support for the systems within their product family.
· Prepares technical documentation and deliverables including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides,
scorecards and reporting.
· May liaise with vendors as assigned.
Research and Resolve Systems Issues:
· Researches and assists in designs solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system problems.
· Identifies and evaluates alternative solutions to meet business requests.
· Ensures adherence to practices, standards, policies, and procedures.
Performs other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary
Troubleshoot user technology issues; investigates, mitigates and identifies solutions for all levels of the organization Works well in a fast pace environment where priorities can be shifted at a moment's notice Works well with leading and collaborating on system issues real time with multiple IT Teams Experience in a helpdesk/user support role a plus Experience with ticking tools (e.g. Remedy) including reporting a plus ITSM, Service Management Office, ITIL certification or experience is a plus Preferred Location: Jacksonville, FL
Hiring IT Systems Analyst whose primary focus is Incident and Problem Management (ITIL Process) based on the high number of escalations, incidents, and problems experienced by GWS associates on a frequent basis. Role will identify root cause for enterprise/individual technology issues and assist in minimizing downtime for users.