UX Designer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a UX Designer for our client in Pennington, NJ OR Charlotte, NC OR Addison, TX OR Atlanta, GA. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- As an Experience Designer, you should have experience designing complex transactional systems into intuitive and valuable products. Experience Designers need to be excellent analytical and conceptual thinkers that translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design. This position requires a strong foundation in user centered design methods, digital strategy, and the ability to communicate design decisions effectively to senior stakeholders and team members alike. This position is for a thoughtful designer with a passion for making complex data and workflow problems simpler. This individual thrives in a highly collaborative and cross-disciplinary team environment.
You’re A Person Who Has:
- 5+ years of design experience
- Exceptional interaction and visual design skills
- A strong portfolio that shows a commitment to user centered design
- Experience applying brand and digital standards, and as needed, contributing to asset libraries for cross-team use
- Familiar with ADA standards
- Experience designing responsive websites, applications, and other digital interfaces. Experience designing native mobile applications is a plus.
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite and other design and management tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment, using tools like JIRA
And You Are A Person Who:
- Thinks beyond one design solution and one technical platform, seeking smart reusability and variability
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results.
- Collaborates and builds trust with design, product, and tech partners
- Proactively seeks out partnerships
- Actively participates in design meetings and critiques, ensuring adherence to standards while keeping an eye out for improvements or reasonable exceptions
- Owns your schedule and delivers on time
Contract job in Jersey City