UI / React Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking an UI / React Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
- We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success.
Who Are We?
- We are building apps within a strategic microfrontend platform where different teams deploy their applications
- We focus on building products operations user use to improve their workflows
- We work in a dynamic, distributed environment where we interact with a diversified global team
- We need top-tier developers who have a strong and proven track record of delivering UI features with solid React, testing and LESS/CSS principles.
- Develop and maintain features
- Contribute to the reusable components library for the department
- Ability to comprehensively unit test your code using Jest, and write features using Cypress and Cucumber
- Ability to contribute productively to a fast-paced development team, delivering demonstrable code in two-week increments
- Proven ability to negotiate timeline and architecture across functional teams
We are looking for candidates with:
- Knowledge and/or willingness to learn Scala
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Ability to follow complex design and development standards
- Experience in DevOps a plus