Technical Project Manager (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Technical Project Manager for our client in Richardson, TX OR Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- The Technical Project Manager (TPM) leads the team of Engineers thru the project life cycle to Design, Build and Deliver infrastructure or middleware components on an agreed upon time line. The Project manager provides oversight of task delivery for various components of infrastructure service solutions / delivery including network connectivity, midrange server build, virtual server build, storage, performance / capacity planning, and monitoring of infrastructure health. The TPM will coordinate with key delivery teams responsible for Test Environments Management, Production Release Management, Performance testing and Capacity Management plus other teams to deliver Pre Prod and Production infrastructure in the environments.
- 5 years plus experience in project management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Project / Project Plan creation and management.
- Enjoys working with multiple Engineering teams to deliver infrastructure / hardware solutions for our Software Technology partners.
- Experience with application management and/or development
- Works closely with Design Team Lead to define project requirements and impacted engineering teams.
- Engages Engineering resources onto the project / builds the project team.
- Creates and Manages project schedule / work break down structure, tasks and Milestones delivery list.