SQL Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a SQL Developer for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Support multiple teams in implementing Transactional SMS using Marketing Cloud Transactional SMS APIs
- Implement the development of multiple interface services to connect both internal and external SOAP and REST web services.
- Develops Landing Pages in Marketing Cloud WebStudio to support monitoring and configuration of SMS
- Participate in discussions (involving onsite/offshore teams) for POC and development
- Participate in reviews and implementation to ensure high quality software within the schedules
- Deliver quality deliverables as agreed upon within the schedule
- Flexible enough to adjust to changes in work, technology, team, etc.
- 5 years of experience in development of web services
- 1 year of experience with Marketing Cloud SMS
- 3 years of experience developing web client applications
- Experience in REST/SOAP web services.
- Knowledge of MUnit and JUnit
- Knowledge of SOA design principles and best practices.
- Experience in SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Web Services and ETL; strong SQL
- Excellent communications skills to be able to articulate technical elements to technical and non-technical managers across the organization.