SG CI/CD Workstream Engineer (Closed)
Responsible for developing and automating CICD pipelines using GitLab CICD, Urban Code Deploy, and other tools for a large scale national security system. The DevOps implementation will include support for: Agile Lifecycle Management, Build Automation, Deployment Automation, Continuous Integration, Test Automation, Security Analysis Automation, Static Code Analysis, Repository Management, and Infrastructure as Code.
- Associate’s Degree or higher OR 5 years hands-on Java/JEE experience
- 2+ years of experience setting up and maintaining a Jenkins-based CI/CD pipeline or a GitLab CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with developing and managing web services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- 1+ year of experience with Shell scripting
- Experience with any of the following: Agile Development, Selenium, Serenity, Cucumber, Maven, Gradle, Docker SonarQube, Urban Code Deploy
- Experience in SAFe Agile methodology
- Experience in a large scale Federal IT Program
- Active Secret Level Security Clearance highly preferred.