ServiceNow Trainer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a ServiceNow Trainer. While this role is remote, travel will be required to meet training needs.
The ServiceNow Trainer will be responsible for managing large groups of entry-level to senior-level software professionals and delivering practical hands-on training in the ServiceNow platform. This includes content creation, curriculum development, technical screening of potential candidates, performance evaluation of trainees in the program, project development, and other activities related to delivering and improving a high-quality, instructor-led and online training program in the ServiceNow platform.
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience with implementation, configuration, and customization of form-based applications in ServiceNow. (12+ months preferred)
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience with implementation and deployment of ServiceNow, approximately three deployments. (12+ months preferred)
- Must have extended or modified the functionality of ServiceNow using scripting
- Minimum of six (6) months of successful ServiceNow System Administration training as a course instructor with high marks received from ServiceNow
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience training groups of people with hands-on courses in a computer-related field. (12+ months preferred)
- ITSM (incident management, change management, configuration management, etc.)
- Experience with at least one module in ServiceNow (ITSM, ITOM, CSM, HR, etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Basic understanding of enterprise IT architecture
- Client-side and server-side scripting experience in ServiceNow including Client Scripts and UI Policies
- Knowledge in Business Rules, Scheduled Jobs, Script Includes, and other server-side scripts
- Industry experience with IntegrationHub, Mobile ServiceNow applications, Service Portal, Applets, and Widgets
- Solid foundations in object-oriented programming concepts
- Working knowledge in relational database fundamentals
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (required)
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification (preferred)
- This position is a work from home opportunity, but you must be open to domestic travel to meet the needs of our training courses.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.