Senior React Fullstack Software Engineer (Closed)
You'll be a key player in our engineering team, utilizing your diverse skill set to contribute to our entire tech stack, from React Native and React web apps to C# Web APIs and SQL Server databases to AWS Lambda Functions written in Node.js and C#. We work in a hybrid cloud infrastructure and you’ll help us plan and expand our footprint in the cloud.
You’ll see the impact of your work in our weekly Scoreboard meeting, where the entire company reviews our key metrics and initiatives, and you'll be part of a small but growing engineering team that’s constantly learning, discussing new ideas, and implementing them to improve our products and services.
**This position is temporarily remote. When deemed safe to return to the office, we will be adopting a hybrid schedule, with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
- 5+ years experience building React clients and C# web APIs
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Passionate about delivering value to customers through software
- High emotional intelligence
- Lifelong learner
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience building/implementing cloud-based CI/CD solutions
- Experience migrating “on-premise” infrastructure to the cloud
- Expertise in SQL Server performance tuning / query optimization
- Experience working with AWS services