Senior Applications Engineer, GitLab and Containerization (Closed)
The Senior Applications Engineer will be responsible for supporting and implementing DevOps capabilites to support a large web application development effort for a Federal client. The candidate will ensure Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment controls and processes are followed for application code releases into non-production and production environments. Candidate should have strong experience managing and administering GitLab and Mattermost platforms, as well as
container application platforms/Platform as a Service (PaaS), including OpenShift. The candidate will be responsible for collaborating with and supporting diverse teams, including development, operations and
maintenance, infrastructure service provider, and information assurance teams.
'- 6 years of experience on complex technical projects, including work on highly available, national security systems.
• Subject matter expertise in the following areas:
- Configuration management
- Artifact management
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevSecOps
Service (PaaS), including OpenShift
• Hands-on, working knowledge of the following products:
• Experience collaborating with and supporting diverse teams, including development, operations and maintenance, infrastructure service provider, and information assurance teams.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, professional documentation.
- Experience in a large scale Federal IT Program
- Experience with SAFe Agile delivery framework
- US Citizenship Required.