Quality Assurance Consultant IV
SkillStorm is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Tester for our client in Plano, Texas. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Onshore senior QA with very strong Automation, communication and technical skills. Will be required to drive automation with the team and train others in onshore and offshore teams. This person will have to coordinate with downstream teams, Dev, LOB and project management team on daily basis. He/She will be part of Agile team and will be required to be hands on with QA activities.
- Create and execute Automated and manual test cases.
- At least 5 years of QA experience with 3 years in hands on Automation using UFT.
- Perform functional, application, and regression tests.
- Knows how to write test plan and scripts that covers all aspects of testing.
- Must have at least 3+ years of database or backend testing experience. Tester should be able to write complex SQL queries to analyze, prepare and validate test data.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience working in onshore- offshore model.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- QC/ALM Expert.
- Strong communication skills.
- Should be able to fix and maintain already existing automated test scripts either in UFT or RAFT
- Troubleshoot test related issues to determine failure point.
- Report issues that are clear, concise and in a timely manner to development.
- Identify project risks and make recommendations to minimize risks.
- Escalate project issues to appropriate leadership.
- Experience working in an agile environment or knowledge of key agile principles.
- Accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules.
- Completes documentation according to Audit needs.
- DevOps experience a plus