SkillStorm is seeking a QA for our client in Newark, DE. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Key individual contributor to Quality Assurance Project teams and/or Lines of business. Works with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Performs SIT/End-to-end testing on applications and technology, to ensure business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC. Designs and Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production. May also include Production Certification which requires manual/automated scripts be executed to certify production health and/or identify post-production defects.
- Need minimum 5 or more years of experience in QA testing.
- Should have prior knowledge and working experience on Agile testing Methodology.
- Should have hands-on experience in Web Services testing including Soap UI/XML, REST/JSON,MQ’s and Unix.
- Should have working experience on Frontend, ETL and Database testing, with extensive working experience in writing and executing SQL queries.
Required Technical Skills/Tools:
- Unix, SQL
- Putty, Soap UI, WinSCP
- App Watch MQ , Splunk, JBoss.
- Autosys, TOAD.
- HP ALM
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Hadoop Ecosystem HDFS, Hive, Impala, HUE.
- NoSQL Databases Cassandra
Contract job in Pennington