SkillStorm is seeking a QA for our client in Pennington, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This role brings a ‘testing mindset’ to the team and is responsible for testing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business outcomes. They are a subject matter expert on testing practices ensuring the testing strategy and processes are well-defined and continuously improved for the team or teams. Key responsibilities of the role include establishing a test and automation strategy, creating common test frameworks, defining and managing test processes including test data generation, defect management and reporting.
- Performance Testing
- Create and optimize test processes including defect management and reporting.
- Contribute to building quality into the Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC) using best practices and tools.
- Create a test automation strategy across the application stack (UI, API, and Backend, etc.).
- Create and optimize test automation frameworks and use of test automation tools.
- Lead test planning for complex features that span across the platform or multiple teams.
- Ensure alignment and sign off for test cases from business and other stakeholders.
- Optimize test suites employing techniques such risk-based testing.
- Manage test execution and assist with resolving, communicating or escalating any issues that may result in test plan variance.
- Contribute to test data management approach, processes and tools.
- Condition and generate test data and ensure data compliance requirements are met on all levels of test environments. Assist in identifying and managing sensitive test data.
- Participate in triaging reported issues/defects and assist with resolving or escalating them as necessary.
- Create and manage traceability. Trace tests forwards/backwards through the development lifecycle and back to requirements.
- Use testing tools and follow processes to complete testing on a given test environment and assist with fulfillment of necessary steps required to promote code base to higher level environments.