SkillStorm is seeking a QA for our client in Addison, TX. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Support for the MSS migration to ENG Pega projects. Teams will be formed with onshore and offshore QA support. Existing staff is not adequate to support the project in 2023.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to drive Quality goals while meeting aggressive delivery deadlines
- Knowledgeable on the principles of test management and testing process
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Automation skills required using automation tools beyond recording features; Selenium advanced coding methods expected.
- QA background with strong analytical skills, ability to decompose requirements into testable cases covering positive, negative, variety of data scenarios
- Experience in testing backend services, integrations with upstream / downstream systems
- Development / automation coding expertise a plus with demonstration of technical skills; specific technology is not important as most QA can move between different types of applications
- SME expertise in Web service testing. This includes strong understanding of XML schema, tools that support testing web service interface, JSON
- SME SQL skills including complex query writing, ability to review schema to gain understanding of db structure, ability to use variety of SQL tools to accomplish required testing
- Experience with Application Lifestyle Management (ALM) to manage testing and test reporting - Experience with JIRA - Experience testing within an Agile development lifecycle - Minimum 3 years of database and API testing - Experience in Java
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in Functional testing – minimum of 5 years
- Selenium/Java preferred; if not, strong Functional tester
Contract job in Plano