Python Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Python Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Candidate will be responsible for the implementation of business solutions across PBMRT. The role requires significant contributions to the design, development and completion of project deliverables. The role will be responsible for researching and designing solutions for work defined in our global project portfolio and seeing that these designs meet requirements, are approved by our business partners, and are communicated to the development team to the point where they can be coded, and tested and integrated into our platform.
- Core Java
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL Server or equivalent RDBMS.
- 3+ years’ experience in Python or similiar (e.g. C# or Java)???.
- 3+ years in writing/maintaining unit/integration tests.
- Understanding of integration patterns and practices.
- Strong communication skills, ability to describe complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Fluency in Python advantageous.
- Knowledge of Quartz development and Knowledge of Financial markets