Python Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Python Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining software applications in FICC Supervisory
- Work directly with Audit and business control executives to implement regulatory requirements
- Developing a controlled process to facilitate software development.
- Supporting the production environment, assisting in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents.
- Maintaining the stability and integrity of systems.
- Following Agile development culture and performing multiple roles as demanded by the project.
- Building support tools for production support.
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance).
- Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline.
- Automates manual release activities.
- Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack.
- Core Java
- Subject Mater expertise of GM Supervisory Framework.
- Subject matter experience of Surveillance application development
- 2+ Years of experience in Quantitative researcher and developer
- 2+ years of experience in Risk and pricing application development
- 2+ years of experience as senor developer on Front office applications
- Python development experience of 4 years
- Subject matter expertise to work on Quartz platform is big plus