Project Manager / Business Analyst (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Project Manager / Business Analyst for our client in Houston, Texas. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This role is for a Project Manager cum Business Analyst in the commodity technology team.
- The candidate would be accountable for the successful elicitation, validation and capturing of business requirements, definition of acceptance criteria as well as working with development teams to propose and deliver IT solutions
- In addition, the candidate will also help with the management of existing projects using agile methodology (preside over daily scrums etc).
- The role will require someone to work with traders, operators, risk and technology staff from London and Houston offices on a regular basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements and document possible solutions
- Work with development and testing teams to deliver solutions and support UAT
- Manage stakeholder expectations around delivery of solutions, broker decisions and achieve consensus.
- Work autonomously and within a highly skilled team to deliver technology enabled new onboardings
- Manage existing projects using agile methodology (preside over daily scrums etc)
- Creating presentations for senior management.
Skills & Competencies:
- Self-starter/able to work with limited guidance
- Able to understand complex business issues and specify IT solutions
- Team-player with ability to achieve results through shared initiatives
- Experience in front-office trading environments, particularly commodities is desired but not essential
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)