Project Manager (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This role require overarching management of Global Financial Crimes portfolio working with product owner, feature leads and scrum teams, Effectively manage large, complex technology projects. ensure successful completion of activities for designated product and applications.
- Development of project management skills throughout IT, Establishes and maintains productive working relationships within team
- Actively works to leverage tools and technologies that support team collaboration to deliver high value results. Executive summary reporting to Technology and Business SLT.
- 5+ years project management experience leading complex cross-functional initiatives
- Exceptional influencing skills – demonstrated ability to create follower-ship, orchestrate and motivate teams, lead without formal (line) authority.
- Adapts to changes in priorities with ease, comfortable working “in the gray” while defining the way forward.
- Desire and ability to build strong, cohesive relationships at all levels of the organization- up, down, and across.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise way, ensuring the organization makes rapid and informed decisions.
- Talented facilitator who skillfully leads conflict and issue resolution.
- Self-driven leader who actively works to remove barriers to achieving results.
- Experienced with Excel, Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business, Finance or Engineering
- Experience in working with financials in Bank