Pega Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Pega Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- As a member of the business rule configuration management team supporting Mortgage and Vehicle Servicing Operations, primary responsibilities would involve working directly with business stakeholders to implement varying complexity rule changes in existing Pega workflow applications. Secondary responsibilities would include engagement in project initiative work as part of a scrum team as a pseudo product owner to groom, test, and validate new functionality impacting configurable business rules.
- PEGA - Knowledge and Expertise in Pega PRPC v7.x with CSSA certification
- PEGA - Experience implementing best practices in Pega architecture, design, coding, and integration (SOAP, REST, JMS, JDBC)
- PEGA - Experience in design and development of the following - Decision Table, Decision Tree, Data Tables, When Rules
- 5+ years of total experience in IT
- 2+ years of experience in developing, designing, and implementation of business process management solutions
- 1+ years of experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Experience in code review, peer review, unit testing, code/rule coverage.
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers.
- Ability to come up with alternate solutions when product challenges are met.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate at different levels of management
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with end users and line of business testers to gather and analyze business requirements
- Occasional afterhours/weekend support required for release activities
- Development Experience in Exstream (OT) platform is desired.
- Experience with variety of technologies including but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java) a plus
- Experience in Financial Industry is a plus
- Experience in QA/UAT testing is a plus
Business Event Analyst
Contract job in Charlotte
Technical Design Lead
Contract job in Charlotte