Pega Business Analyst (Closed)
This work is ?Sold ?Unsold
Specialization: Business Continuity Management
Develops a thorough understanding of the requirements then applies industry best practices and detailed knowledge of Pega to design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
- Works closely with team to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Assists in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met.
- Plays an active role in configuring and testing the solution and supporting the technical team for any custom development required.
- Leads internal development of business process story / requirement gathering.
- Provides process flow and other system diagramming.
- 6+ months of Pega project experience
- Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA)
- Hands on experience working on agile teams