Oracle DBA (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking an Oracle DBA for our client in Richardson, TX OR Richmond, VA OR Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- A critical project in the bank requiring strong Oracle 11g/12c/19c skills along with GoldenGate replication expertise. Project has a very tight deadlines, requiring a candidate to be a quick learner and take on project responsibilities with given guidance and coordinate/collaborate with other team members of the Oracle team. Candidate working hours will be 1pm EST to 9pm EST. This job requires candidate working during weekend (Saturday and Sunday between 1pm to 9pm EST) and take two days off on week days.
- Candidate should follow trading policies since candidate will be part of private. It includes taking permission for every stock trade (except ETFs/MF trading), and must hold the security/ETF/Mutual Fund for 30 days once purchased.
- Strategic locations for consultants
- Richardson, TX
- Richmond, VA
- Charlotte, NC
- Jersey City, NJ
Candidate Also To Have Following Skill Set:
- Oracle 11g/12c/19c Database Administration.
- Oracle Database performance tuning and troubleshooting expertise
- Oracle SQL performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience with Golden Gate classic, and integrated replicate is plus
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
Top 3 Must Have Skillsets Required:
- Strong Oracle DBA with Oracle 11g/12c/19c experience. Very good Experience with SQL and Database tuning. Experience with Golden is plus. Should be a team player, with good communication and documentation skills. Ability to self-manage with the given guidance.