.NET / SQL Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a .NET / SQL Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC OR Addison, TX. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- As part of an application development team, we are looking for Oracle developers who possess strong knowledge in Exadata. Experienced candidates will be working on a transformation project that will refactor MS SQL procedures and related code into a .Net business layer and Oracle.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces. Familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Triages the underlying cause of test issues. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
- Primary: Development with .Net C#, DTS/SSIS, MS SQL Server and cloud based technologies
- Secondary: Development supporting NDM, MQ, Distributed Memory Cache
- .Net, MSSQL and cloud experience
- Advanced software engineering skills with 5+ years hands-on programming experience in database programming and design using developing stored procedures, triggers, partitions, primary keys, different indexes, views
- Experience should include the following technologies:
- Database Objects
- Performance Tuning
- MS SQL Server
- Visual Studio (.Net C#)
- Working knowledge of using Agile methodology in a fast-paced environment, experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery, and contributing to sprints and program increments.
- Knowledge in functional testing, component integration testing, system integration testing and performance testing. Should have experience with developing, modifying, and executing software test plans.
- Database design and development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Experience with RDBMS transformation projects
- Familiarity with DevOps Tools like Jenkins, BitBucket, JIRA, XLR
- Automate script experience with tools like UFT, NUNIT or MOQ
- Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results.
- Interacts efficiently with internal contacts/teams to drive through the solution and solve problems
- Strong communication skills; proactively bring forward concerns