.Net/C# Engineer (Closed)
You'll be a key player in developing and maintaining the back-end components that support our internal and external applications. These APIs are written in C# communicating with a SQL Server database, though we do have Node.js services as well. We have production workloads running in AWS in hybrid cloud infrastructure and are planning to expand our footprint in the cloud.
You’ll see the impact of your work in our weekly Scoreboard meeting, where the entire company reviews our key metrics and initiatives, and you'll be an integral part of a small but growing engineering team that’s constantly learning, discussing new ideas, and implementing them to improve our products and services.
This position is temporarily remote. When deemed safe to return to the office, we will be adopting a hybrid schedule, with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
- 1 to 4 years experience building REST APIs with C#
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Passionate about delivering value to customers through software
- High emotional intelligence
- Lifelong learner
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with AWS services