Middleware Admin (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Middleware Admin for our client in Pennington, NJ OR Richardson, TX OR Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Providing middleware administration duties for Consumer & Shared Services Operations Technology (CSSOT), end-to-end, including WebSphere, JBoss, Apache, IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat, Appian, etc.; Delivering middleware enterprise projects and regulatory legislative initiatives; Ensuring production stability from an ongoing support standpoint; Ensuring middleware platforms are patched with the most current version of software, helping to manage risk to the customer; Providing WebSphere Application Server administration that includes server installation, configuration, performance tuning and production support; Working with customers (application teams and/or testing teams) on a daily basis and providing WebSphere and Java support; Serving as a J2EE architect and making recommendations on J2EE best practices in application development; Designing WebSphere infrastructure and WebSphere topology design for high availability and failover capability; Providing technical consultation to other team members and their supported areas; Communicating with business partners at an enterprise level; Interfacing with internal customers and external vendors for consultation at various points of the software development life cycle (SDLC); and, Executing production changes for Bank integrated and regulatory releases with precision.
- WebSphere/JBoss/IBM Http Server/Apache Middleware administration.
- Knowledge of shell, jython and Perl scripting.
- Information Technology professional with 5-7 years’ experience
- Tools: BladeLogic, Dynatrace, Venafi, mDeliver
- Real-world experience supporting a wide-variety of technologies including HTTP servers, Windows IIS, PowerShell,, load-balancers.
- Comprehensive Troubleshooting skills at all levels of Windows Server configuration.
- Strong Experience supporting ASP.Net /IIS applications and infrastructure.
- Practical, hands-on, usage of troubleshooting and diagnostic tools.
- Working knowledge and experience Windows 2012/2016/2019 server.
- Remote Server Administration with PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL protocols.
- Knowledge and experience with Web Security concepts such as – SSL, PKI, Single Sign-on.