- Developer role is required to work with a team, embedded with the Treasury Technology organization in Charlotte, designing and build front-to-back trading system and supporting sub-systems. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with users and testers to ensure requirements and test plans serve customer needs.
- 4-8 years of experience with Java, Spring, Angular, Angular Material, Grids
- Working experience in Spring, Batch processing.
- Strong UI development skills. Ability to conceptualize and execute a best in class User Experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges
- Experience supporting a java application in prod
- Agile development. Ability to groom with all required acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of Cutting Edge Software Development languages for example Angular, NodeJS, or Front End Programming Languages
- Skilled in writing Unit Tests, or Test-Driven Development.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience prototyping UI pages
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Websphere/Tomcat/Apache application servers
- Financial services industry experience in Capital Markets.
- Familiar with common software development design patterns.
- Experience understanding .Net application for rewriting in Java