Java Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Java Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC OR Addison, TX OR Atlanta, GA OR Richmond, VA. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions in the Payments Technology. Will actively work on and support application development and maintenance activities. Will participate in team discussions to understand and provide inputs to system requirements. Will drive application design activities, and develop software to meet specifications. Will work with QA and performance testing teams to ensure software meet tollgate requirements. Will work with support teams to deploy software and also resolve defects
- 5+ years of experience with Java, Spring, Oracle
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts, Web services and REST API
- Solid understanding on OOP concepts and must have working experience in Core Java/J2EE
- Working experience in Spring, Hibernate
- Working experience in build tools like Maven, unit testing frameworks like Junit/TestNG
- Excellent problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges
- Experience in performing proof of concept for new technologies
- Good knowledge on Agile Methodology and the Scrum process.
- MQ, Websphere, NO SQL, Microservices, APIs