Java Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Java Developer our client in New York, New York. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- The role is to work as a Developer within the Electronic Trading technology team to participate in the front to back design, development, testing, and production support of associated projects and initiatives. We are looking for a Senior Java developer with more than 5 years core Java experience to work on Smart Order Routing Algorithms. The candidate should understand the low latency, high throughput design principle with hands on experiences. The role will require working closely with the development, business analyst, and product teams in the delivery of enhancements as requested by the line of business. The candidate will specifically be involved in the development of processes and tooling for generation of security product reference data, support subsequent data quality routines, and perform analysis large historical data sets. The role has a large element of interfacing with a variety of internal applications to build out smart order routing and crossing engine.
- Our team supports the development of Smart Order Router for Equities Electronic Trading area in the Global Markets and Investment Banking Group. We are a global team with a solid presence in AMRS, EMEA, and APAC. We aim to maintain a global perspective while recognizing and responding to specific regional requirements that differentiate each market. We are a diverse team of experienced developers, business analysts, and QA authorities working closely with the line of business. Our team supports an existing product set while investing in a next-generation platform.
- Core Java
- Electronic trading
- Core java in a multi thread environment
- Shell scripts under Linux OS
- FIX protocol
- Effective and concise communication skill
- Strong analytic and production troubleshooting ability
- Equities/options market experiences
- Algo trading experiences