Java Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Java Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns.
- Strong hands-on experience on Core Java, Oracle on highly consistent platform.
- Middleware Messaging (Kafka/MQ), Maven, Eclipse.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to communicate and act professionally with IT staff and business clients while under strict deadlines.
- 4+ years of working experience.
- Experience working on high volume applications
- Experience in server side frameworks like Spring MVC
- Experience building restful web services
- Experience in performance tuning with good understanding JVM internals
- Background in mathematics or statistics
- Proven task management and leadership skills
- Experience working in agile teams