Java Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Java Developer for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina OR Addison, Texas OR Atlanta, Georgia. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This role will serve as an application lead to drive strategy and development work streams for the Payments Technology team. The individual will be part of team to develop our next generation of Payments and Transfers services. As an Application Lead, you will be a part of a team of developers delivering in an Agile environment. You will be expected to work directly with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and design/deliver complex solutions. You will also be responsible for utilizing best practices in order to ensure high quality software solutions. The ideal candidate for this job should have strong experience in Java development. You should be capable of providing guidance to more junior developers.
- This position requires knowledge and experience with Core Java, J2EE, Spring framework, and database technology as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software architecture and design, development, testing, and deployment. The application architect will work with the Project Manager, Business, solution architects and partners to implement web services in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will architect, design, build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, developing, deploying the integrations and ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, Architects, developers, testers and server admins.
- Exposure to core Banking, payments strongly desired.
- Rapid architecture, design and implementation of complex solutions
- Provide leadership, technical direction, and oversight to a team delivering technology solutions as individual contributor
- Modernize and transform existing applications according to enterprise defined technology stack and standards.
- Develop solutions and processes for delivering features based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices.
- Design, develop and be accountable for feature delivery.
- Apply enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality.
- Ensure solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt.
- Act as a liaison for production activities/issues.
- Investigate and recommend best practices and process improvements.