Java Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Java Developer for our client in Seattle, WA. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Work closely with our line of business and architects to provide implementation solutions to protect various software applications in bank. Be able to create a prototype to prove the design. Will document the current state of the application in terms of these parameters and also describes the future state. Internet Software Engineers are involved in every release, every project, and all phases of development. At every step the lead reviews project artifacts to ensure that the application suites interests are adequately addressed. The Software Engineer role is to supervise and develop software to ensure delivery of Initiatives for specific applications or application groups. This includes supervising initiatives in parallel from a software development standpoint to ensure applications are engaged in correct processes resulting in stable, quality deliverables.
- Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management. May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers. Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Need Android, CA Secret Suite or similar skill.
- New graduate to over 10-year working experience to develop the mission critical, large scale enterprise application based on Java and J2EE.
- Deep understanding of OO design, strong programming skills with Java
- Knowledge of using one or multiple J2EE application servers
- Experience of using relational database and SQL skills
- Experience with development models such as Agile and SDLC
- Knowledge of test driven development
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Familiar with development tools Perforce, Maven, Eclipse or similar tools
- Experience working with the global delivery model
- Experience with development models such as Agile