IT Security Specialist V (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking an Oracle DBA for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This particular role will emphasize Oracle Senior-level database administration Exadata and OEM. Engineering role specific requiring not only SME knowledge but ability to script/develop automation of enterprise wide processes. Participates in design, development and implementation of complex databases, often using new technologies. SME knowledge of Oracle database infrastructure (Golden gate, Data guard, Rapid Home Provisioning, Exadata, RMAN ), PL/SQL and familiarity with patching databases . Manages multiple, moderately complex projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Experience with Agile/JIRA/artifactory/Jenkins/Bitbucket experience preferable. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Self-starters, who can engineer and operate Oracle OEM Infrastructure for monitoring
- 10+ years of experience and expertise in Oracle database administration
- Experienced in design, deployment and architecture of these platforms
- Expert in Visio, Word, PowerPoint• SQL coding and query
- Scripting and automation using PL/SQL, UNIX shell , Python, JAVA
- Experience with AGILE Framework
- Experience with Oracle OUD/OID
- Experience with setup of EUS Proxy in OUD for centralised user/role management
- Familiar with database security - Identity & Access Management
- Experience with Oracle Audit Vault
- Experience in password vaulting: Hashicorp
- Experience with database backup integration using products like Netbackup, Rubrik, Cohesity, DataDomain Boost
- Experience with Delphix for database cloning and virtualization