IT Developer (.NET) (Closed)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This list of essential job functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTITIES
* Write code for moderately complex designs. Write programs that span platforms. Code and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
* Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs.
* Review code developed by other IT Developers.
* Provide input to and drive programming standards.
* Write detailed technical specifications. Identify integration points.
* Report missing elements found in requirements and explain impacts to team members.
* Consult with other IT Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Project Managers and vendors.
* "Scope" time, resources, etc., required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other IT Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
* Perform unit testing and debugging. Set test conditions based upon code specifications. May need assistance from other IT Developers and team members to debug more complex errors.
* Support transition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle. Document what has to be migrated.
* Research vendor products / alternatives. Conducts vendor product gap analysis / comparison.
* Accountable for including IT Controls and following standard corporate practices to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
Performs other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary.
* Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years related work experience; this includes IT work experience and progressive work experience in a programming or application development role
* Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
* Proficiency using versioning tools
* Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
* Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Flexible team player
* Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
* Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
* Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
* Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
* Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
* In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
* Proficiency programming in more than one object oriented programming language
* Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
* Proficiency using debugging tools
* High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
* Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field
* Specific tools, languages and specialty skills: See below key skills
* Relevant Development certifications
Essential Skills required:
Essential Key Skills:
HTML & CSS
Angular 8 & above
NPM (Node package Manager) - bonus