HP Exstream Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a HP Exstream Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- The role is an individual contributor role that will support the DWO division under the CSWO – Global Technology and Operations (GTO) line of business. This role requires a specialized skillset in content design experience, specifically with Messagepoint and Exstream.
- 5 or more years' experience with Composition Products (OpenText Exstream, Messagepoint, Pega, Salesforce, Camunda, etc.)
- Senior developer should have experience designing and developing correspondence documents (forms, statements, letters, disclosures, etc.) on multiple software platforms (Exstream, Messagepoint, etc.)
- Experience in independently leading the refinement of template requirements, managing the template development life cycle to production implementation.
- The main function of a Developer (other specialty) is to design, develop, and implement in applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. – Pega, Camunda, WebSphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and application
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis effort
- Lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special development initiatives or operations
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large-scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Will not have direct reports but will lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- This candidate should be able to work well independently and in large group settings, as well as handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate challenges and successes clearly and foster positive working relationships
- Proficient in MS Office Products – especially Excel and PowerPoint