Head ServiceNow Trainer
SkillStorm is seeking a Head ServiceNow Trainer. While remote, this role will be required to travel to meet training needs.
The Head ServiceNow Trainer will be responsible for managing large groups of entry-level to senior-level software professionals and delivering practical hands-on training in the ServiceNow platform. This includes content creation, curriculum development, technical screening of potential candidates, performance evaluation of trainees in the program, project development, and other activities related to delivering and improving a high-quality, instructor-led and online training program in the ServiceNow platform.
- 3+ years of experience with implementation, configuration, and customization of form-based applications in ServiceNow. (5+ years preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with implementation and deployment of ServiceNow with over ten deployments. (5+ years preferred)
- Must have extended or modified the functionality of ServiceNow using scripting
- Most recent 6+ months of ServiceNow System Administration training as a course instructor in good standing with ServiceNow
- 3+ years of experience training groups of people with hands-on courses in a computer-related field. (5+ years preferred)
- ITSM (incident management, change management, configuration management, etc.)
- Experience with at least one module in ServiceNow (ITSM, ITOM, CSM, HR, etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Basic understanding of enterprise IT architecture
- Client-side and server-side scripting experience in ServiceNow including Client Scripts and UI Policies
- Knowledge in Business Rules, Scheduled Jobs, Script Includes, and other server-side scripts
- Industry experience with IntegrationHub, Mobile ServiceNow applications, Service Portal, Applets, and Widgets
- Solid foundations in object-oriented programming concepts
- Working knowledge in relational database fundamentals
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (required)
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification (preferred)
- This position is a work from home opportunity, but you must be open to domestic travel to meet the needs of our training courses.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.