Full Stack Java Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Design, develop and integrate services in large-scale distributed enterprise infrastructure
- As an application software developer will be the subject matter expert for an application and coordinate its development and integration activities.
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing efficiently.
- Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance).
- Self motivated, takes ownership and challenges self to builds new skills
- Full stack Java developer with hands-on experience (5+ yrs) in a contemporary Java development environment: Angular5 & above, Maven dependency management, GIT/Bitbucket source repository, and Spring Boot microservice runtime
- Strong analytical mindset with proven technical analysis and research, problem-solving skills, and diagnostic ability.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with various peers, technology leaders, business leaders, and end-users
- Strong proficiency in Web application development using Angular.
- Strong background in Node.JS for Rest API development and deployment
- Expertise in MVC and JS framework.
- REST API development, SSO using Ping Federate
- Expertise in Bitbucket for Development, Sonarcube, Unit Testing Frameworks, in-depth understanding of DevOps for Development.
- Core Java
- Java - Full stack (5+ years) + Angular (2+ years)
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology; experience with full stack Java coding
- Experience building data and analytics applications on a distributed platform such as Hadoop