Angular Developer Job Description
As an experienced angular/portal developer, you will be responsible for maintaining a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. This role requires working with an exciting user experience web portal. Strongly recommended to have extensive knowledge of software lifecycle, front-end and back-end development experience, and have excellent project management skills.
Angular Developer Responsibilities:
· Designing and developing user interfaces using angular best practices.
· Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest technologies.
· Writing TypeScript, CSS, and HTML.
· Working with Oracle and Postgres databases.
· Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
· Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Rest Web Services, and API Libraries.
· Conducting performance tests.
· Consulting with multiple application teams.
· Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
· Working and reporting within a SCRUM team following Agile methodologies
Angular Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
· Previous work experience as an angular developer.
· Experience working with object-oriented development.
· Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
· Proficient with precompilers like Sass and LESS
· Experience using building tools like Gulp or Grunt.
· Knowledge of MV-VM/MVC frameworks including AngluarJS.
· Understanding of jQuery/Bootstrap libraries
· HTML 5, CSS Modules, Web pack, Babel, npm
· Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven & Jenkins
· Troubleshoot problems with application development and use
· Excellent project management skills.
· Proven experience implementing front-end and back-end applications.
· Clear written and verbal communications skills (English), including presentation skill
· Excellent communication skills.
· Critical thinker and good problem-solver.