FileNet Engineer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a FileNet Engineer for our client in Addison, TX OR Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- As part of the FileNet migration we are looking for a FileNet engineer who can assist with the FileNet IS to P8 Migration. Project BA20000468 - FileNet Migration IS to P8.
- Responsible for the following areas:
- Contribute to the design, build and execution of technology solutions for our clients.
- Consult with lines of business and technology partners gathering and review business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the IBM FileNet Content Manager Product and solutions.
- Utilize the Agile development processes to track and execute the delivery of new features and capabilities.
- Lead discussions with technology vendors and partners to resolve issues and review strategies.
- IBM FileNet Content Manager
- IBM Content Collector
- Operating Systems Linux & Wintel
- Oracle Database
- Clear communications
- IBM FileNet Image Service
- Shell Scripting
- Application servers Weblogic and/or Websphere
- IBM Content Navigator