SkillStorm is seeking a Exchange Engineer for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- You are passionate about working for one of the largest Infrastructure with Exchange in the world.
- Exchange Operations is looking for a team oriented person who can work without direction and is self-motivated.
- The candidate must have experience with DAG configurations with Exchange 2016 or higher in a large environment.
- Exchange Operations is responsible for keeping Exchange Sustainability at 99.9% SLA.
- We are seeking a team member who’s able to assist with reviewing documentation, Remedy ticketing, implementing change controls, and at time interfacing with clients.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience with Exchange 2016 or higher servers.
- Must have experience with Multi-Node DAG’s across multiple data centers and Clustering in a large Exchange environment.
- Ability to maintain Exchange Operationally, with monitoring utilizing SCOM and On-Call availability and flexibility.
- Ability to troubleshoot to Root Cause Exchange mail flow issues for multiple client environment.
- Ability to take ownership of an initiative/issue through completion.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment via Skype, WebEx, or Teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with LOB’s, Clients and Tech-savvy stakeholders.
- Experience desired with Exchange Online / Microsoft 365.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and provide daily productive results.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, information security or related field, or Experience to commensurate.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners.
- Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Additional skills with AppViewX, BMC Remedy, Splunk, and Trend Micro