Entry Level Software Engineer (Closed)
SkillStorm is actively seeking Full-time Entry-Level Software Engineers for an exciting opportunity with one of our Fortune 500 clients. This position requires no previous experience and will receive 10-12 weeks' training to ensure they are ready to hit the ground running day one on the job! This is an in-person role however, relocation assistance is available.
The ideal candidate is someone open to relocation, with a strong technical acumen and seeking a role with one of the top organizations in the U.S.
Entry Level Software Engineer requirements are:
- Computer Science or STEM Bachelor's Degree
- MUST be authorized to work in the U.S. under SkillStorm’s W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Must be open to relocation
- Strong technical mind-set, including problem solving, troubleshooting, logical reasoning
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of one or more OOP languages required
Entry Level Software Engineer responsibilities are:
- Collaborate in the creation of visual mock-ups, prototypes and diagrams as well as develop, deploy, test, and maintain applications.
- Communicate all ongoing activities and results to business sponsors, stakeholders, and management.
- Ability to work with project teams to successfully deliver new or modified functionalities.
- Keen attention to detail to deliver solutions that meet business requirements and are operationally supportable.
Where SkillStorm stands out:
- Competitive salary
- Enterprise level technology training and certification
- Opportunity to work for Fortune 500 companies
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance with 401K
- Continuous mentorship and support
Founded in 2002, SkillStorm was built on the mission of accelerating careers in high-demand technologies. We hire, train, and deploy Stormers from all backgrounds and experience levels in today’s in-demand technologies such as AWS, Salesforce, PEGA, ServiceNow, and Appian.
We are committed to hiring and training college graduates and veterans for high-growth technology careers with our fortune 100 clients. Through these dedicated efforts, we are able to build a reliable, exclusive pipeline of high-quality, U.S.-based tech talent with the skills and clearance levels required to support our client’s critical technology initiatives.
As a flexible technology workforce partner, we provide fully formed tech teams at any level of experience, skillsets, and clearance. Stormers are deployed either at client’s sites or at our U.S.-based delivery centers.
Contract job in Washington